2015 Billable Code Not A Principal Dx POA Exempt
- Y93.66 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury, and therefore should not be used as a principal diagnosis.
- Y93.66 is a billable ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- On October 1, 2015 ICD-10-CM will replace ICD-9-CM in the United States, therefore, Y93.66 - and all other ICD-10-CM codes - should only be used for training or planning purposes until then.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Y93.66. Other international ICD-10 versions may differ.
- A game in which a round inflated ball is advanced by kicking or propelling with any part of the body except the hands or arms. The object of the game is to place the ball in opposite goals.
Present On Admission
- Y93.66 is considered exempt from POA reporting.
Convert ICD-10-CM Y93.66 to ICD-9-CM