2015 Billable Code Not A Principal Dx POA Exempt
- Y93.74 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury, and therefore should not be used as a principal diagnosis.
- Y93.74 is a billable ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- On October 1, 2015 ICD-10-CM will replace ICD-9-CM in the United States, therefore, Y93.74 - and all other ICD-10-CM codes - should only be used for training or planning purposes until then.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Y93.74. Other international ICD-10 versions may differ.
- Activity, ultimate frisbee
Present On Admission
- Y93.74 is considered exempt from POA reporting.
Convert ICD-10-CM Y93.74 to ICD-9-CM