2015/16 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code Y93.A
Activities involving other cardiorespiratory exercise
2015 2016 Non-Billable Code
- Y93.A is not a billable ICD-10-CM diagnosis code and cannot be used to indicate a medical diagnosis as there are 7 codes below Y93.A that describe this diagnosis in greater detail.
- Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Y93.A. Other international ICD-10 versions may differ.
- Activities involving physical training
ICD-10-CM Coding Rules
- Y93.A describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.