2016 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code Y93.C
Activities involving computer technology and electronic devices
2016 Non-Billable/Non-Specific Code
- Y93.C is not a billable or specific ICD-10-CM diagnosis code as there are 3 codes below Y93.C that describe this diagnosis in greater detail.
- Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after Oct 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Y93.C. Other international ICD-10 versions may differ.
Type 1 Excludes
- activity, electronic musical keyboard or instruments (Y93.J-)
ICD-10-CM Coding Rules
- Y93.C describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.