2016/17 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code Y93.D
Activities involving arts and handcrafts
2016 2017 Non-Billable/Non-Specific Code
- Y93.D is not a billable or specific ICD-10-CM diagnosis code as there are 4 codes below Y93.D that describe this diagnosis in greater detail.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Y93.D. Other international versions of ICD-10 Y93.D may differ.
- Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.
Type 1 Excludes
- activities involving playing musical instrument (Y93.J-)
ICD-10-CM Coding Rules
- Y93.D describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.