2016 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code Y93.J
Activities involving playing musical instrument
- Y93.J is not a billable ICD-10-CM diagnosis code and cannot be used to indicate a medical diagnosis as there are 4 codes below Y93.J that describe this diagnosis in greater detail.
- Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Y93.J. Other international ICD-10 versions may differ.
- Activity involving playing electric musical instrument
ICD-10-CM Coding Rules
- Y93.J describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.