Factors influencing health status and contact with health services
Persons encountering health services in circumstances related to reproduction
Encounter for procreative management Z31- >
Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as Z31. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
- complications associated with artificial fertilization (
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code N98
- N98 Complications associated with artificial fert...
- N98.0 Infection associated with artificial insemina...
- N98.1 Hyperstimulation of ovaries
- N98.2 Complications of attempted introduction of fe...
- N98.3 Complications of attempted introduction of em...
- N98.8 Other complications associated with artificia...
- N98.9 Complication associated with artificial ferti...
- female infertility (
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code N97
- N97 Female infertility
- N97.0 Female infertility associated with anovulatio...
- N97.1 Female infertility of tubal origin
- N97.2 Female infertility of uterine origin
- N97.8 Female infertility of other origin
- N97.9 Female infertility, unspecified
- male infertility (
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code N46
- N46 Male infertility
- N46.0 Azoospermia
- N46.01 Organic azoospermia
- N46.02 Azoospermia due to extratesticular causes
- N46.021 Azoospermia due to drug therapy
- N46.022 Azoospermia due to infection
- N46.023 Azoospermia due to obstruction of efferent du...
- N46.024 Azoospermia due to radiation
- N46.025 Azoospermia due to systemic disease
- N46.029 Azoospermia due to other extratesticular caus...
- N46.1 Oligospermia
- N46.11 Organic oligospermia
- N46.12 Oligospermia due to extratesticular causes
- N46.121 Oligospermia due to drug therapy
- N46.122 Oligospermia due to infection
- N46.123 Oligospermia due to obstruction of efferent d...
- N46.124 Oligospermia due to radiation
- N46.125 Oligospermia due to systemic disease
- N46.129 Oligospermia due to other extratesticular cau...
- N46.8 Other male infertility
- N46.9 Male infertility, unspecified
- Z31 Encounter for procreative management
- Z31.0 Encounter for reversal of previous sterilization
- Z31.4 Encounter for procreative investigation and testing
- Z31.41 Encounter for fertility testing
- Z31.42 Aftercare following sterilization reversal
- Z31.43 Encounter for genetic testing of female for procreative management
- Z31.430 Encounter of female for testing for genetic disease carrier status for procreative management
- Z31.438 Encounter for other genetic testing of female for procreative management
- Z31.44 Encounter for genetic testing of male for procreative management
- Z31.440 Encounter of male for testing for genetic disease carrier status for procreative management
- Z31.441 Encounter for testing of male partner of patient with recurrent pregnancy loss
- Z31.448 Encounter for other genetic testing of male for procreative management
- Z31.49 Encounter for other procreative investigation and testing
- Z31.5 Encounter for procreative genetic counseling
- Z31.6 Encounter for general counseling and advice on procreation
- Z31.61 Procreative counseling and advice using natural family planning
- Z31.62 Encounter for fertility preservation counseling
- Z31.69 Encounter for other general counseling and advice on procreation
- Z31.7 Encounter for procreative management and counseling for gestational carrier
- Z31.8 Encounter for other procreative management
- Z31.81 Encounter for male factor infertility in female patient
- Z31.82 Encounter for Rh incompatibility status
- Z31.83 Encounter for assisted reproductive fertility procedure cycle
- Z31.84 Encounter for fertility preservation procedure
- Z31.89 Encounter for other procreative management
- Z31.9 Encounter for procreative management, unspecified