Factors influencing health status and contact with health services
2018 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code Z67.40
Type O blood, Rh positive
2016 2017 2018 Billable/Specific Code POA Exempt
- Z67.40 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2018 edition of ICD-10-CM Z67.40 became effective on October 1, 2017.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Z67.40 - other international versions of ICD-10 Z67.40 may differ.
The following code(s) above Z67.40
contain annotation back-references
In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to Z67.40
Present On Admission
- Blood group o rh(d) positive
"Present On Admission" is defined as present at the time the order for inpatient admission occurs — conditions that develop during an outpatient encounter, including emergency department, observation, or outpatient surgery, are considered POA.
ICD-10-CM Z67.40 is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v35.0):
- Z67.40 is considered exempt from POA reporting.
- 951 Other factors influencing health status
Convert Z67.40 to ICD-9-CM
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-CM)
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
ICD-10-CM Codes Adjacent To Z67.40
…… Rh positive
Unspecified blood type
Body mass index [BMI]
Body mass index (BMI) 19.9 or less, adult
Body mass index (BMI) 20-29, adult
Body mass index (BMI) 20.0-20.9, adult
Body mass index (BMI) 21.0-21.9, adult
Body mass index (BMI) 22.0-22.9, adult
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.