Factors influencing health status and contact with health services
Persons encountering health services in other circumstances
Counseling related to sexual attitude, behavior and orientation Z70- >
Type 2 Excludes
Type 2 Excludes Help
A type 2 excludes note represents "not included here". A type 2 excludes note indicates that the condition excluded is not part of the condition it is excluded from but a patient may have both conditions at the same time. When a type 2 excludes note appears under a code it is acceptable to use both the code (Z70) and the excluded code together.
"Includes" further defines, or give examples of, the content of the code or category.
- encounter for mental health services for sexual attitude, behavior and orientation
- Z70 Counseling related to sexual attitude, behavior and orientation
- Z70.0 Counseling related to sexual attitude
- Z70.1 Counseling related to patient's sexual behavior and orientation
- Z70.2 Counseling related to sexual behavior and orientation of third party
- Z70.3 Counseling related to combined concerns regarding sexual attitude, behavior and orientation
- Z70.8 Other sex counseling
- Z70.9 Sex counseling, unspecified