"Includes" further defines, or give examples of, the content of the code or category.
- Malta fever
- Mediterranean fever
- undulant fever
- A gram negative bacterial infection caused by bacteria of the genus brucella. Humans are infected by ingesting unpasteurized milk or meat from infected animals. Signs and symptoms include fevers, sweating, weakness, headache, muscle pain, arthritis and anemia.
- Infection caused by bacteria of the genus brucella mainly involving the mononuclear phagocyte system. This condition is characterized by fever, weakness, malaise, and weight loss.
- A23 Brucellosis
- A23.0 Brucellosis due to Brucella melitensis
- A23.1 Brucellosis due to Brucella abortus
- A23.2 Brucellosis due to Brucella suis
- A23.3 Brucellosis due to Brucella canis
- A23.8 Other brucellosis
- A23.9 Brucellosis, unspecified