Certain infectious and parasitic diseases
Other diseases caused by chlamydiae
Trachoma A71- >
Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as A71. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
- A chronic infection of the conjunctiva and cornea caused by chlamydia trachomatis.
- Chronic infection of the conjunctiva and cornea caused by chlamydia trachomatis.
- A71 Trachoma
- A71.0 Initial stage of trachoma
- A71.1 Active stage of trachoma
- A71.9 Trachoma, unspecified