Certain infectious and parasitic diseases
Other viral diseases
Viral conjunctivitis B30
Viral conjunctivitis B30-
Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as B30. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
- Inflammation, often mild, of the conjunctiva caused by a variety of viral agents. Conjunctival involvement may be part of a systemic infection.
- B30 Viral conjunctivitis
- B30.0 Keratoconjunctivitis due to adenovirus
- B30.1 Conjunctivitis due to adenovirus
- B30.2 Viral pharyngoconjunctivitis
- B30.3 Acute epidemic hemorrhagic conjunctivitis (enteroviral)
- B30.8 Other viral conjunctivitis
- B30.9 Viral conjunctivitis, unspecified