Certain infectious and parasitic diseases
- An acute or chronic, localized or disseminated infection by cryptococcus neoformans. Sites of involvement include the lungs, central nervous system and meninges, skin, and visceral organs.
- Infection with a fungus of the species cryptococcus neoformans.
- B45 Cryptococcosis
- B45.0 Pulmonary cryptococcosis
- B45.1 Cerebral cryptococcosis
- B45.2 Cutaneous cryptococcosis
- B45.3 Osseous cryptococcosis
- B45.7 Disseminated cryptococcosis
- B45.8 Other forms of cryptococcosis
- B45.9 Cryptococcosis, unspecified