Certain infectious and parasitic diseases
"Includes" further defines, or give examples of, the content of the code or category.
- A parasitic infection caused by tapeworm larvae of echinococcus. It affects livestock and humans. It is characterized by the formation of hydatid cysts mainly in the liver, lungs, spleen, and kidneys. Rupture of the cysts may lead to shock.
- An infection caused by the infestation of the larval form of tapeworms of the genus echinococcus. The liver, lungs, and kidney are the most common areas of infestation.
- B67 Echinococcosis
- B67.0 Echinococcus granulosus infection of liver
- B67.1 Echinococcus granulosus infection of lung
- B67.2 Echinococcus granulosus infection of bone
- B67.3 Echinococcus granulosus infection, other and multiple sites
- B67.31 Echinococcus granulosus infection, thyroid gland
- B67.32 Echinococcus granulosus infection, multiple sites
- B67.39 Echinococcus granulosus infection, other sites
- B67.4 Echinococcus granulosus infection, unspecified
- B67.5 Echinococcus multilocularis infection of liver
- B67.6 Echinococcus multilocularis infection, other and multiple sites
- B67.61 Echinococcus multilocularis infection, multiple sites
- B67.69 Echinococcus multilocularis infection, other sites
- B67.7 Echinococcus multilocularis infection, unspecified
- B67.8 Echinococcosis, unspecified, of liver
- B67.9 Echinococcosis, other and unspecified
- B67.90 Echinococcosis, unspecified
- B67.99 Other echinococcosis