Certain infectious and parasitic diseases
Unspecified intestinal parasitism B82- >
- Infections of the gastrointestinal system with parasites, commonly involving protozoa or parasitic worms.
- Infections of the intestines with parasites, commonly involving parasitic worms. Infections with roundworms (nematode infections) and tapeworms (cestode infections) are also known as helminthiasis.
- B82 Unspecified intestinal parasitism
- B82.0 Intestinal helminthiasis, unspecified
- B82.9 Intestinal parasitism, unspecified