Malignant neoplasms of digestive organs
Malignant neoplasm of small intestine C17
Malignant neoplasm of small intestine C17-
Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as C17. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
- A primary or metastatic malignant neoplasm involving the small intestine.
- C17 Malignant neoplasm of small intestine
- C17.0 Malignant neoplasm of duodenum
- C17.1 Malignant neoplasm of jejunum
- C17.2 Malignant neoplasm of ileum
- C17.3 Meckel's diverticulum, malignant
- C17.8 Malignant neoplasm of overlapping sites of small intestine
- C17.9 Malignant neoplasm of small intestine, unspecified