Malignant neoplasms of urinary tract
Malignant neoplasm of ureter C66
Malignant neoplasm of ureter C66-
Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as C66. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
- A primary or metastatic malignant tumor involving the ureter. The majority are carcinomas.
- C66 Malignant neoplasm of ureter
- C66.1 Malignant neoplasm of right ureter
- C66.2 Malignant neoplasm of left ureter
- C66.9 Malignant neoplasm of unspecified ureter