Malignant neoplasms of lymphoid, hematopoietic and related tissue
Lymphoid leukemia C91- >
Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as C91. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
- A malignant lymphocytic neoplasm of b-cell or t-cell lineage involving primarily the bone marrow and the peripheral blood. This category includes precursor or acute lymphoblastic leukemias and chronic leukemias.
- A progressive, proliferative disease of blood cells, originating from lymphoid cells.
- A type of cancer in which the bone marrow makes too many lymphocytes (white blood cells).
- Leukemia associated with hyperplasia and overactivity of the lymphoid tissue; there are increased numbers of circulating malignant lymphocytes and lymphoblasts.
- Leukemia associated with hyperplasia of the lymphoid tissues and increased numbers of circulating malignant lymphocytes and lymphoblasts.
- C91 Lymphoid leukemia
- C91.0 Acute lymphoblastic leukemia [ALL]
- C91.00 Acute lymphoblastic leukemia not having achieved remission
- C91.01 Acute lymphoblastic leukemia, in remission
- C91.02 Acute lymphoblastic leukemia, in relapse
- C91.1 Chronic lymphocytic leukemia of B-cell type
- C91.3 Prolymphocytic leukemia of B-cell type
- C91.4 Hairy cell leukemia
- C91.5 Adult T-cell lymphoma/leukemia (HTLV-1-associated)
- C91.6 Prolymphocytic leukemia of T-cell type
- C91.A Mature B-cell leukemia Burkitt-type
- C91.Z Other lymphoid leukemia
- C91.9 Lymphoid leukemia, unspecified