Malignant neoplasms of lymphoid, hematopoietic and related tissue
Myeloid leukemia C92- >
Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as C92. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
"Includes" further defines, or give examples of, the content of the code or category.
- granulocytic leukemia
- myelogenous leukemia
- A clonal proliferation of myeloid cells and their precursors in the bone marrow, peripheral blood, and spleen. When the proliferating cells are immature myeloid cells and myeloblasts, it is called acute myeloid leukemia. When the proliferating myeloid cells are neutrophils, it is called chronic myelogenous leukemia.
- A progressive, proliferative disease of blood cells, originating from immature granulocytes.
- Form of leukemia characterized by an uncontrolled proliferation of the myeloid lineage and their precursors (myeloid progenitor cells) in the bone marrow and other sites.
- Leukemia characterized by an uncontrolled proliferation of the myeloid lineage and their precursors in the bone marrow and other sites.
- C92 Myeloid leukemia
- C92.0 Acute myeloblastic leukemia
- C92.1 Chronic myeloid leukemia, BCR/ABL-positive
- C92.2 Atypical chronic myeloid leukemia, BCR/ABL-negative
- C92.3 Myeloid sarcoma
- C92.4 Acute promyelocytic leukemia
- C92.5 Acute myelomonocytic leukemia
- C92.6 Acute myeloid leukemia with 11q23-abnormality
- C92.A Acute myeloid leukemia with multilineage dysplasia
- C92.Z Other myeloid leukemia
- C92.9 Myeloid leukemia, unspecified