Malignant neoplasms of lymphoid, hematopoietic and related tissue
Monocytic leukemia C93
Monocytic leukemia C93-
Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as C93. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
"Includes" further defines, or give examples of, the content of the code or category.
- C93 Monocytic leukemia
- C93.0 Acute monoblastic/monocytic leukemia
- C93.1 Chronic myelomonocytic leukemia
- C93.3 Juvenile myelomonocytic leukemia
- C93.Z Other monocytic leukemia
- C93.9 Monocytic leukemia, unspecified