Hemolytic anemias D55-D59 >
D55 Anemia due to enzyme disorders
D57 Sickle-cell disorders
D58 Other hereditary hemolytic anemias
D59 Acquired hemolytic anemia
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes D55-*
- D55 Anemia due to enzyme disorders
- D55.0 Anemia due to glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogena...
- D55.1 Anemia due to other disorders of glutathione ...
- D55.2 Anemia due to disorders of glycolytic enzymes...
- D55.3 Anemia due to disorders of nucleotide metabol...
- D55.8 Other anemias due to enzyme disorders
- D55.9 Anemia due to enzyme disorder, unspecified
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes D56-*
- D56 Thalassemia
- D56.0 Alpha thalassemia
- D56.1 Beta thalassemia
- D56.2 Delta-beta thalassemia
- D56.3 Thalassemia minor
- D56.4 Hereditary persistence of fetal hemoglobin [H...
- D56.5 Hemoglobin E-beta thalassemia
- D56.8 Other thalassemias
- D56.9 Thalassemia, unspecified
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes D57-*
- D57 Sickle-cell disorders
- D57.0 Hb-SS disease with crisis
- D57.00 …… unspecified
- D57.01 Hb-SS disease with acute chest syndrome
- D57.02 Hb-SS disease with splenic sequestration
- D57.1 Sickle-cell disease without crisis
- D57.2 Sickle-cell/Hb-C disease
- D57.20 …… without crisis
- D57.21 Sickle-cell/Hb-C disease with crisis
- D57.211 Sickle-cell/Hb-C disease with acute chest syn...
- D57.212 Sickle-cell/Hb-C disease with splenic sequest...
- D57.219 Sickle-cell/Hb-C disease with crisis, unspeci...
- D57.3 Sickle-cell trait
- D57.4 Sickle-cell thalassemia
- D57.40 …… without crisis
- D57.41 Sickle-cell thalassemia with crisis
- D57.411 Sickle-cell thalassemia with acute chest synd...
- D57.412 Sickle-cell thalassemia with splenic sequestr...
- D57.419 Sickle-cell thalassemia with crisis, unspecif...
- D57.8 Other sickle-cell disorders
- D57.80 …… without crisis
- D57.81 Other sickle-cell disorders with crisis
- D57.811 Other sickle-cell disorders with acute chest ...
- D57.812 Other sickle-cell disorders with splenic sequ...
- D57.819 Other sickle-cell disorders with crisis, unsp...
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes D58-*
- D58 Other hereditary hemolytic anemias
- D58.0 Hereditary spherocytosis
- D58.1 Hereditary elliptocytosis
- D58.2 Other hemoglobinopathies
- D58.8 Other specified hereditary hemolytic anemias
- D58.9 Hereditary hemolytic anemia, unspecified
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes D59-*
- D59 Acquired hemolytic anemia
- D59.0 Drug-induced autoimmune hemolytic anemia
- D59.1 Other autoimmune hemolytic anemias
- D59.2 Drug-induced nonautoimmune hemolytic anemia
- D59.3 Hemolytic-uremic syndrome
- D59.4 Other nonautoimmune hemolytic anemias
- D59.5 Paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria [Marchiaf...
- D59.6 Hemoglobinuria due to hemolysis from other ex...
- D59.8 Other acquired hemolytic anemias
- D59.9 Acquired hemolytic anemia, unspecified
ICD-10-CM Range D50-D89
Diseases of the blood and blood-forming organs and certain disorders involving the immune mechanism
- D50-D53 Nutritional anemias
- D55-D59 Hemolytic anemias
- D60-D64 Aplastic and other anemias and other bon...
- D65-D69 Coagulation defects, purpura and other h...
- D70-D77 Other disorders of blood and blood-formi...
- D78-D78 Intraoperative and postprocedural compli...
- D80-D89 Certain disorders involving the immune m...
ICD-10-CM Range D50-D53
- D50 Iron deficiency anemia
- D51 Vitamin B12 deficiency anemia
- D52 Folate deficiency anemia
- D53 Other nutritional anemias
ICD-10-CM Range D60-D64
Aplastic and other anemias and other bone marrow failure syndromes
- D60 Acquired pure red cell aplasia [erythrob...
- D61 Other aplastic anemias and other bone ma...
- D62 Acute posthemorrhagic anemia
- D63 Anemia in chronic diseases classified el...
- D64 Other anemias
ICD-10-CM Range E00-E89
Endocrine, nutritional and metabolic diseases
- E00-E07 Disorders of thyroid gland
- E08-E13 Diabetes mellitus
- E15-E16 Other disorders of glucose regulation an...
- E20-E35 Disorders of other endocrine glands
- E36-E36 Intraoperative complications of endocrin...
- E40-E46 Malnutrition
- E50-E64 Other nutritional deficiencies
- E65-E68 Overweight, obesity and other hyperalime...
- E70-E88 Metabolic disorders
- E89-E89 Postprocedural endocrine and metabolic c...