Coagulation defects, purpura and other hemorrhagic conditions
Coagulation defects, purpura and other hemorrhagic conditions D65-D69 >
D65 Disseminated intravascular coagulation [defibrination syndrome]
D66 Hereditary factor VIII deficiency
D67 Hereditary factor IX deficiency
D68 Other coagulation defects
D69 Purpura and other hemorrhagic conditions
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes D65-*
- D65 Disseminated intravascular coagulation [defib...
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes D66-*
- D66 Hereditary factor VIII deficiency
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes D67-*
- D67 Hereditary factor IX deficiency
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes D68-*
- D68 Other coagulation defects
- D68.0 Von Willebrand's disease
- D68.1 Hereditary factor XI deficiency
- D68.2 Hereditary deficiency of other clotting facto...
- D68.3 Hemorrhagic disorder due to circulating antic...
- D68.31 Hemorrhagic disorder due to intrinsic circula...
- D68.311 Acquired hemophilia
- D68.312 Antiphospholipid antibody with hemorrhagic di...
- D68.318 Other hemorrhagic disorder due to intrinsic c...
- D68.32 Hemorrhagic disorder due to extrinsic circula...
- D68.4 Acquired coagulation factor deficiency
- D68.5 Primary thrombophilia
- D68.51 Activated protein C resistance
- D68.52 Prothrombin gene mutation
- D68.59 Other primary thrombophilia
- D68.6 Other thrombophilia
- D68.61 Antiphospholipid syndrome
- D68.62 Lupus anticoagulant syndrome
- D68.69 Other thrombophilia
- D68.8 Other specified coagulation defects
- D68.9 Coagulation defect, unspecified
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes D69-*
- D69 Purpura and other hemorrhagic conditions
- D69.0 Allergic purpura
- D69.1 Qualitative platelet defects
- D69.2 Other nonthrombocytopenic purpura
- D69.3 Immune thrombocytopenic purpura
- D69.4 Other primary thrombocytopenia
- D69.41 Evans syndrome
- D69.42 Congenital and hereditary thrombocytopenia pu...
- D69.49 Other primary thrombocytopenia
- D69.5 Secondary thrombocytopenia
- D69.51 Posttransfusion purpura
- D69.59 Other secondary thrombocytopenia
- D69.6 Thrombocytopenia, unspecified
- D69.8 Other specified hemorrhagic conditions
- D69.9 Hemorrhagic condition, unspecified
ICD-10-CM Range D50-D89
Diseases of the blood and blood-forming organs and certain disorders involving the immune mechanism
- D50-D53 Nutritional anemias
- D55-D59 Hemolytic anemias
- D60-D64 Aplastic and other anemias and other bon...
- D65-D69 Coagulation defects, purpura and other h...
- D70-D77 Other disorders of blood and blood-formi...
- D78-D78 Intraoperative and postprocedural compli...
- D80-D89 Certain disorders involving the immune m...
ICD-10-CM Range D60-D64
Aplastic and other anemias and other bone marrow failure syndromes
- D60 Acquired pure red cell aplasia [erythrob...
- D61 Other aplastic anemias and other bone ma...
- D62 Acute posthemorrhagic anemia
- D63 Anemia in chronic diseases classified el...
- D64 Other anemias
ICD-10-CM Range D70-D77
Other disorders of blood and blood-forming organs
- D70 Neutropenia
- D71 Functional disorders of polymorphonuclea...
- D72 Other disorders of white blood cells
- D73 Diseases of spleen
- D74 Methemoglobinemia
- D75 Other and unspecified diseases of blood ...
- D76 Other specified diseases with participat...
- D77 Other disorders of blood and blood-formi...
ICD-10-CM Range E00-E89
Endocrine, nutritional and metabolic diseases
- E00-E07 Disorders of thyroid gland
- E08-E13 Diabetes mellitus
- E15-E16 Other disorders of glucose regulation an...
- E20-E35 Disorders of other endocrine glands
- E36-E36 Intraoperative complications of endocrin...
- E40-E46 Malnutrition
- E50-E64 Other nutritional deficiencies
- E65-E68 Overweight, obesity and other hyperalime...
- E70-E88 Metabolic disorders
- E89-E89 Postprocedural endocrine and metabolic c...