Endocrine, nutritional and metabolic diseases
Disorders of other endocrine glands
Hyperaldosteronism E26- >
- A condition caused by the overproduction of aldosterone. It is characterized by sodium retention and potassium excretion with resultant hypertension and hypokalemia.
- Abnormality of electrolyte function caused by excessive secretion of aldosterone by the adrenal cortex.
- E26 Hyperaldosteronism
- E26.0 Primary hyperaldosteronism
- E26.01 Conn's syndrome
- E26.02 Glucocorticoid-remediable aldosteronism
- E26.09 Other primary hyperaldosteronism
- E26.1 Secondary hyperaldosteronism
- E26.8 Other hyperaldosteronism
- E26.9 Hyperaldosteronism, unspecified