Endocrine, nutritional and metabolic diseases
Overweight, obesity and other hyperalimentation
2018/2019 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code E67.0
2016 2017 2018 2019 Billable/Specific Code
- E67.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2018/2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E67.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E67.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 E67.0 may differ.
The following code(s) above E67.0
contain annotation back-references
In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to E67.0
ICD-10-CM E67.0 is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v36.0):
- A symptom complex resulting from ingesting excessive amounts of vitamin a.
- 640 Miscellaneous disorders of nutrition, metabolism, fluids and electrolytes with mcc
- 641 Miscellaneous disorders of nutrition, metabolism, fluids and electrolytes without mcc
Convert E67.0 to ICD-9-CM
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-CM)
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): No change
ICD-10-CM Codes Adjacent To E67.0
Overweight and obesity
Obesity due to excess calories
Morbid (severe) obesity due to excess calories
Other obesity due to excess calories
Morbid (severe) obesity with alveolar hypoventilation
Other specified hyperalimentation
Sequelae of hyperalimentation
Disorders of aromatic amino-acid metabolism
Disorders of tyrosine metabolism
Disorder of tyrosine metabolism, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.