Schizotypal disorder F21
Schizotypal disorder F21-
- Borderline schizophrenia
- Latent schizophrenia
- Latent schizophrenic reaction
- Prepsychotic schizophrenia
- Prodromal schizophrenia
- Pseudoneurotic schizophrenia
- Pseudopsychopathic schizophrenia
- Schizotypal personality disorder
Type 2 Excludes
Type 2 Excludes Help
A type 2 excludes note represents "not included here". A type 2 excludes note indicates that the condition excluded is not part of the condition it is excluded from but a patient may have both conditions at the same time. When a type 2 excludes note appears under a code it is acceptable to use both the code (F21) and the excluded code together.
- A disorder characterized by an enduring pattern of inability to establish close relationships coupled with cognitive or perceptual distortions, odd beliefs and speech, and eccentric behavior and appearance.
- A personality disorder in which there are oddities of thought (magical thinking, paranoid ideation, suspiciousness), perception (illusions, depersonalization), speech (digressive, vague, overelaborate), and behavior (inappropriate affect in social interactions, frequently social isolation) that are not severe enough to characterize schizophrenia.
- Personality disorder characterized by eccentric thoughts and appearance, inappropriate affect and behavior, extreme social anxiety, and limited interpersonal interaction.