Disorders of adult personality and behavior
Disorders of adult personality and behavior F60-F69 >
F60 Specific personality disorders
F63 Impulse disorders
F64 Gender identity disorders
F66 Other sexual disorders
F68 Other disorders of adult personality and behavior
F69 Unspecified disorder of adult personality and behavior
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes F60-*
- F60 Specific personality disorders
- F60.0 Paranoid personality disorder
- F60.1 Schizoid personality disorder
- F60.2 Antisocial personality disorder
- F60.3 Borderline personality disorder
- F60.4 Histrionic personality disorder
- F60.5 Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- F60.6 Avoidant personality disorder
- F60.7 Dependent personality disorder
- F60.8 Other specific personality disorders
- F60.81 Narcissistic personality disorder
- F60.89 Other specific personality disorders
- F60.9 Personality disorder, unspecified
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes F63-*
- F63 Impulse disorders
- F63.0 Pathological gambling
- F63.1 Pyromania
- F63.2 Kleptomania
- F63.3 Trichotillomania
- F63.8 Other impulse disorders
- F63.81 Intermittent explosive disorder
- F63.89 Other impulse disorders
- F63.9 Impulse disorder, unspecified
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes F64-*
- F64 Gender identity disorders
- F64.0 Transsexualism
- F64.1 Dual role transvestism
- F64.2 Gender identity disorder of childhood
- F64.8 Other gender identity disorders
- F64.9 Gender identity disorder, unspecified
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes F65-*
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes F66-*
- F66 Other sexual disorders
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes F68-*
- F68 Other disorders of adult personality and beha...
- F68.1 Factitious disorder imposed on self
- F68.10 Factitious disorder imposed on self, unspecif...
- F68.11 Factitious disorder imposed on self, with pre...
- F68.12 Factitious disorder imposed on self, with pre...
- F68.13 Factitious disorder imposed on self, with com...
- F68.A Factitious disorder imposed on another
- F68.8 Other specified disorders of adult personalit...
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes F69-*
- F69 Unspecified disorder of adult personality and...
ICD-10-CM Range F01-F99
Mental, Behavioral and Neurodevelopmental disorders
- F01-F09 Mental disorders due to known physiologi...
- F10-F19 Mental and behavioral disorders due to p...
- F20-F29 Schizophrenia, schizotypal, delusional, ...
- F30-F39 Mood [affective] disorders
- F40-F48 Anxiety, dissociative, stress-related, s...
- F50-F59 Behavioral syndromes associated with phy...
- F60-F69 Disorders of adult personality and behav...
- F70-F79 Intellectual disabilities
- F80-F89 Pervasive and specific developmental dis...
- F90-F98 Behavioral and emotional disorders with ...
- F99-F99 Unspecified mental disorder
ICD-10-CM Range F50-F59
Behavioral syndromes associated with physiological disturbances and physical factors
- F50 Eating disorders
- F51 Sleep disorders not due to a substance o...
- F52 Sexual dysfunction not due to a substanc...
- F53 Mental and behavioral disorders associat...
- F54 Psychological and behavioral factors ass...
- F55 Abuse of non-psychoactive substances
- F59 Unspecified behavioral syndromes associa...
ICD-10-CM Range F70-F79
- any associated physical or developmental disorders
Type 1 Excludes
- borderline intellectual functioning, IQ above 70 to 84 (R41.83)
- F70 Mild intellectual disabilities
- F71 Moderate intellectual disabilities
- F72 Severe intellectual disabilities
- F73 Profound intellectual disabilities
- F78 Other intellectual disabilities
- F79 Unspecified intellectual disabilities
ICD-10-CM Range G00-G99
Diseases of the nervous system
- G00-G09 Inflammatory diseases of the central ner...
- G10-G14 Systemic atrophies primarily affecting t...
- G20-G26 Extrapyramidal and movement disorders
- G30-G32 Other degenerative diseases of the nervo...
- G35-G37 Demyelinating diseases of the central ne...
- G40-G47 Episodic and paroxysmal disorders
- G50-G59 Nerve, nerve root and plexus disorders
- G60-G65 Polyneuropathies and other disorders of ...
- G70-G73 Diseases of myoneural junction and muscl...
- G80-G83 Cerebral palsy and other paralytic syndr...
- G89-G99 Other disorders of the nervous system