Mental, Behavioral and Neurodevelopmental disorders
Disorders of adult personality and behavior
2018 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code F65.50
2016 2017 2018 Billable/Specific Code
- F65.50 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2018 edition of ICD-10-CM F65.50 became effective on October 1, 2017.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F65.50 - other international versions of ICD-10 F65.50 may differ.
The following code(s) above F65.50
contain annotation back-references
In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to F65.50
ICD-10-CM F65.50 is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v35.0):
- Derivation of pleasure from infliction of physical or mental pain on others and oneself, with presence of high degree of destructiveness.
- 887 Other mental disorder diagnoses
Convert F65.50 to ICD-9-CM
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-CM)
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
ICD-10-CM Codes Adjacent To F65.50
Gender identity disorder of childhood
Other gender identity disorders
Gender identity disorder, unspecified
Other sexual disorders
Other disorders of adult personality and behavior
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.