Mental, Behavioral and Neurodevelopmental disorders
Disorders of adult personality and behavior
2020 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code F65.50
2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Billable/Specific Code
- F65.50 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2020 edition of ICD-10-CM F65.50 became effective on October 1, 2019.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F65.50 - other international versions of ICD-10 F65.50 may differ.
The following code(s) above F65.50
contain annotation back-references
In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to F65.50
ICD-10-CM F65.50 is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v37.0):
- Derivation of pleasure from infliction of physical or mental pain on others and oneself, with presence of high degree of destructiveness.
- 887 Other mental disorder diagnoses
Convert F65.50 to ICD-9-CM
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-CM)
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): No change
- 2020 (effective 10/1/2019): No change
ICD-10-CM Codes Adjacent To F65.50
Gender identity disorder of childhood
Other gender identity disorders
Gender identity disorder, unspecified
Other sexual disorders
Other disorders of adult personality and behavior
Factitious disorder imposed on self
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.