Pervasive and specific developmental disorders
Pervasive and specific developmental disorders F80-F89 >
F80 Specific developmental disorders of speech and language
F81 Specific developmental disorders of scholastic skills
F82 Specific developmental disorder of motor function
F84 Pervasive developmental disorders
F88 Other disorders of psychological development
F89 Unspecified disorder of psychological development
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes F80-*
- F80 Specific developmental disorders of speech an...
- F80.0 Phonological disorder
- F80.1 Expressive language disorder
- F80.2 Mixed receptive-expressive language disorder
- F80.4 Speech and language development delay due to ...
- F80.8 Other developmental disorders of speech and l...
- F80.81 Childhood onset fluency disorder
- F80.82 Social pragmatic communication disorder
- F80.89 Other developmental disorders of speech and l...
- F80.9 Developmental disorder of speech and language...
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes F81-*
- F81 Specific developmental disorders of scholasti...
- F81.0 Specific reading disorder
- F81.2 Mathematics disorder
- F81.8 Other developmental disorders of scholastic s...
- F81.81 Disorder of written expression
- F81.89 Other developmental disorders of scholastic s...
- F81.9 Developmental disorder of scholastic skills, ...
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes F82-*
- F82 Specific developmental disorder of motor func...
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes F84-*
- F84 Pervasive developmental disorders
- F84.0 Autistic disorder
- F84.2 Rett's syndrome
- F84.3 Other childhood disintegrative disorder
- F84.5 Asperger's syndrome
- F84.8 Other pervasive developmental disorders
- F84.9 Pervasive developmental disorder, unspecified...
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes F88-*
- F88 Other disorders of psychological development
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes F89-*
- F89 Unspecified disorder of psychological develop...
ICD-10-CM Range F01-F99
Mental, Behavioral and Neurodevelopmental disorders
- F01-F09 Mental disorders due to known physiologi...
- F10-F19 Mental and behavioral disorders due to p...
- F20-F29 Schizophrenia, schizotypal, delusional, ...
- F30-F39 Mood [affective] disorders
- F40-F48 Anxiety, dissociative, stress-related, s...
- F50-F59 Behavioral syndromes associated with phy...
- F60-F69 Disorders of adult personality and behav...
- F70-F79 Intellectual disabilities
- F80-F89 Pervasive and specific developmental dis...
- F90-F98 Behavioral and emotional disorders with ...
- F99-F99 Unspecified mental disorder
ICD-10-CM Range F70-F79
- any associated physical or developmental disorders
Type 1 Excludes
- borderline intellectual functioning, IQ above 70 to 84 (R41.83)
- F70 Mild intellectual disabilities
- F71 Moderate intellectual disabilities
- F72 Severe intellectual disabilities
- F73 Profound intellectual disabilities
- F78 Other intellectual disabilities
- F79 Unspecified intellectual disabilities
ICD-10-CM Range F90-F98
Behavioral and emotional disorders with onset usually occurring in childhood and adolescence
- Codes within categories F90-F98 may be used regardless of the age of a patient. These disorders generally have onset within the childhood or adolescent years, but may continue throughout life or not be diagnosed until adulthood
- F90 Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder...
- F91 Conduct disorders
- F93 Emotional disorders with onset specific ...
- F94 Disorders of social functioning with ons...
- F95 Tic disorder
- F98 Other behavioral and emotional disorders...
ICD-10-CM Range G00-G99
Diseases of the nervous system
- G00-G09 Inflammatory diseases of the central ner...
- G10-G14 Systemic atrophies primarily affecting t...
- G20-G26 Extrapyramidal and movement disorders
- G30-G32 Other degenerative diseases of the nervo...
- G35-G37 Demyelinating diseases of the central ne...
- G40-G47 Episodic and paroxysmal disorders
- G50-G59 Nerve, nerve root and plexus disorders
- G60-G65 Polyneuropathies and other disorders of ...
- G70-G73 Diseases of myoneural junction and muscl...
- G80-G83 Cerebral palsy and other paralytic syndr...
- G89-G99 Other disorders of the nervous system