Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as H10. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
- A condition in which the conjunctiva (membranes lining the eyelids and covering the white part of the eye) become inflamed or infected.
- A disorder characterized by inflammation, swelling and redness to the conjunctiva of the eye.
- Conjunctivitis; inflammation of the conjunctiva of the eye.
- Inflammation of the conjunctiva of the eye.
- Inflammation of the mucous membrane that lines the inner surface of the eyelids and the anterior part of the sclera; also called pinkeye and redeye.
- H10 Conjunctivitis
- H10.0 Mucopurulent conjunctivitis
- H10.01 Acute follicular conjunctivitis
- H10.02 Other mucopurulent conjunctivitis
- H10.1 Acute atopic conjunctivitis
- H10.2 Other acute conjunctivitis
- H10.21 Acute toxic conjunctivitis
- H10.22 Pseudomembranous conjunctivitis
- H10.23 Serous conjunctivitis, except viral
- H10.3 Unspecified acute conjunctivitis
- H10.4 Chronic conjunctivitis
- H10.40 Unspecified chronic conjunctivitis
- H10.41 Chronic giant papillary conjunctivitis
- H10.42 Simple chronic conjunctivitis
- H10.43 Chronic follicular conjunctivitis
- H10.44 Vernal conjunctivitis
- H10.45 Other chronic allergic conjunctivitis
- H10.5 Blepharoconjunctivitis
- H10.50 Unspecified blepharoconjunctivitis
- H10.51 Ligneous conjunctivitis
- H10.52 Angular blepharoconjunctivitis
- H10.53 Contact blepharoconjunctivitis
- H10.8 Other conjunctivitis
- H10.9 Unspecified conjunctivitis