Disorders of sclera H15
Disorders of sclera H15-
- A disorder affecting the sclera. Examples include inflammatory processes (e.g., scleritis and episcleritis), and degenerative processes. Primary tumors of the sclera are extremely rare.
- A disorder characterized by involvement of the sclera of the eye.
- General disorders of the sclera or white of the eye. They may include anatomic, embryologic, degenerative, or pigmentation defects.
- H15 Disorders of sclera
- H15.0 Scleritis
- H15.1 Episcleritis
- H15.10 Unspecified episcleritis
- H15.11 Episcleritis periodica fugax
- H15.12 Nodular episcleritis
- H15.8 Other disorders of sclera
- H15.9 Unspecified disorder of sclera