Diseases of the eye and adnexa
Disorders of sclera, cornea, iris and ciliary body
2020 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code H20.059
Hypopyon, unspecified eye
2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Billable/Specific Code
- H20.059 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2020 edition of ICD-10-CM H20.059 became effective on October 1, 2019.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of H20.059 - other international versions of ICD-10 H20.059 may differ.
ICD-10-CM H20.059 is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v37.0):
The following code(s) above H20.059
contain annotation back-references
In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to H20.059
- 124 Other disorders of the eye with mcc
- 125 Other disorders of the eye without mcc
Convert H20.059 to ICD-9-CM
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-CM)
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): No change
- 2020 (effective 10/1/2019): No change
ICD-10-CM Codes Adjacent To H20.059
Secondary noninfectious iridocyclitis
…… unspecified eye
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.