Diseases of the eye and adnexa
Disorders of lens
2019 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code H25.041
Posterior subcapsular polar age-related cataract, right eye
2016 2017 2018 2019 Billable/Specific Code Adult Dx (15-124 years)
ICD-10-CM Coding Rules
- H25.041 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM H25.041 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of H25.041 - other international versions of ICD-10 H25.041 may differ.
- H25.041 is applicable to adult patients aged 15 - 124 years inclusive.
The following code(s) above H25.041
contain annotation back-references
In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to H25.041
ICD-10-CM H25.041 is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v36.0):
- Age related right posterior subcapsular polar cataract
- Right age related posterior subcapsular polar cataract
- 124 Other disorders of the eye with mcc
- 125 Other disorders of the eye without mcc
Convert H25.041 to ICD-9-CM
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-CM)
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): No change
ICD-10-CM Codes Adjacent To H25.041
Anterior subcapsular polar age-related cataract
Posterior subcapsular polar age-related cataract
…… right eye
Other age-related incipient cataract
Age-related nuclear cataract
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.