Diseases of the eye and adnexa
Disorders of lens
2019 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code H26.032
Infantile and juvenile nuclear cataract, left eye
2016 2017 2018 2019 Billable/Specific Code Pediatric Dx (0-17 years)
ICD-10-CM Coding Rules
- H26.032 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM H26.032 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of H26.032 - other international versions of ICD-10 H26.032 may differ.
- H26.032 is applicable to pediatric patients aged 0 - 17 years inclusive.
ICD-10-CM H26.032 is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v36.0):
The following code(s) above H26.032
contain annotation back-references
In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to H26.032
- 124 Other disorders of the eye with mcc
- 125 Other disorders of the eye without mcc
Convert H26.032 to ICD-9-CM
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-CM)
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): No change
ICD-10-CM Codes Adjacent To H26.032
Infantile and juvenile cortical, lamellar, or zonular cataract
Infantile and juvenile nuclear cataract
…… left eye
Anterior subcapsular polar infantile and juvenile cataract
Posterior subcapsular polar infantile and juvenile cataract
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.