Diseases of the eye and adnexa
Disorders of choroid and retina
Other retinal disorders
2020 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code H35.60
Retinal hemorrhage, unspecified eye
2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Billable/Specific Code
- H35.60 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2020 edition of ICD-10-CM H35.60 became effective on October 1, 2019.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of H35.60 - other international versions of ICD-10 H35.60 may differ.
The following code(s) above H35.60
contain annotation back-references
In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to H35.60
- Preretinal hemorrhage
- Retinal hemorrhage
- Subretinal hemorrhage
ICD-10-CM H35.60 is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v37.0):
- Bleeding from the vessels of the retina.
- Escape of blood from the vessels of the innermost of the three tunics of the eyeball or retina.
- 124 Other disorders of the eye with mcc
- 125 Other disorders of the eye without mcc
Convert H35.60 to ICD-9-CM
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-CM)
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): No change
- 2020 (effective 10/1/2019): No change
ICD-10-CM Codes Adjacent To H35.60
Hereditary retinal dystrophy
Unspecified hereditary retinal dystrophy
Pigmentary retinal dystrophy
Other dystrophies primarily involving the sensory retina
Dystrophies primarily involving the retinal pigment epithelium
…… unspecified eye
Separation of retinal layers
Unspecified separation of retinal layers
Central serous chorioretinopathy
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.