Diseases of the ear and mastoid process
Diseases of inner ear
2018/2019 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code H80.82
Other otosclerosis, left ear
2016 2017 2018 2019 Billable/Specific Code
- H80.82 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2018/2019 edition of ICD-10-CM H80.82 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of H80.82 - other international versions of ICD-10 H80.82 may differ.
ICD-10-CM H80.82 is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v36.0):
The following code(s) above H80.82
contain annotation back-references
In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to H80.82
- 154 Other ear, nose, mouth and throat diagnoses with mcc
- 155 Other ear, nose, mouth and throat diagnoses with cc
- 156 Other ear, nose, mouth and throat diagnoses without cc/mcc
Convert H80.82 to ICD-9-CM
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-CM)
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): No change
ICD-10-CM Codes Adjacent To H80.82
…… left ear
Disorders of vestibular function
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.