Diseases of the circulatory system
Chronic rheumatic heart diseases
Rheumatic tricuspid valve diseases I07- >
Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as I07. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
"Includes" further defines, or give examples of, the content of the code or category.
- rheumatic tricuspid valve diseases specified as rheumatic or unspecified
- I07 Rheumatic tricuspid valve diseases
- I07.0 Rheumatic tricuspid stenosis
- I07.1 Rheumatic tricuspid insufficiency
- I07.2 Rheumatic tricuspid stenosis and insufficiency
- I07.8 Other rheumatic tricuspid valve diseases
- I07.9 Rheumatic tricuspid valve disease, unspecified