Diseases of the circulatory system
Ischemic heart diseases
Other acute ischemic heart diseases I24
Other acute ischemic heart diseases I24-
Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as I24. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
Type 2 Excludes
Type 2 Excludes Help
A type 2 excludes note represents "not included here". A type 2 excludes note indicates that the condition excluded is not part of the condition it is excluded from but a patient may have both conditions at the same time. When a type 2 excludes note appears under a code it is acceptable to use both the code (I24) and the excluded code together.
- I24 Other acute ischemic heart diseases
- I24.0 Acute coronary thrombosis not resulting in myocardial infarction
- I24.1 Dressler's syndrome
- I24.8 Other forms of acute ischemic heart disease
- I24.9 Acute ischemic heart disease, unspecified