Vasomotor and allergic rhinitis J30
Vasomotor and allergic rhinitis J30-
Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as J30. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
"Includes" further defines, or give examples of, the content of the code or category.
- Allergic rhinitis caused by outdoor allergens.
- Allergic rhinitis that occurs at the same time every year. It is characterized by acute conjunctivitis with lacrimation and itching, and regarded as an allergic condition triggered by specific allergens.
- Each spring, summer, and fall, trees, weeds and grasses release tiny pollen grains into the air. Some of the pollen ends up in your nose and throat. This can trigger a type of allergy called hay fever.symptoms can include
taking medicines, using nasal sprays and rinsing out your nose can relieve symptoms. Allergy shots can help make you less sensitive to pollen and provide long-term relief.
- sneezing, often with a runny or clogged nose
- coughing and postnasal drip
- itching eyes, nose and throat
- dark circles under the eyes
- Seasonal variety of allergic rhinitis, marked by acute conjunctivitis with lacrimation and itching; regarded as an allergic condition triggered by specific allergens.
- J30 Vasomotor and allergic rhinitis
- J30.0 Vasomotor rhinitis
- J30.1 Allergic rhinitis due to pollen
- J30.2 Other seasonal allergic rhinitis
- J30.5 Allergic rhinitis due to food
- J30.8 Other allergic rhinitis
- J30.81 Allergic rhinitis due to animal (cat) (dog) hair and dander
- J30.89 Other allergic rhinitis
- J30.9 Allergic rhinitis, unspecified