Lung diseases due to external agents
Lung diseases due to external agents J60-J70 >
Type 2 Excludes
Type 2 Excludes Help
A type 2 excludes note represents "not included here". A type 2 excludes note indicates that the condition excluded is not part of the condition it is excluded from but a patient may have both conditions at the same time. When a type 2 excludes note appears under a code it is acceptable to use both the code (J60-J70) and the excluded code together.
J60 Coalworker's pneumoconiosis
J61 Pneumoconiosis due to asbestos and other mineral fibers
J62 Pneumoconiosis due to dust containing silica
J63 Pneumoconiosis due to other inorganic dusts
J64 Unspecified pneumoconiosis
J65 Pneumoconiosis associated with tuberculosis
J66 Airway disease due to specific organic dust
J67 Hypersensitivity pneumonitis due to organic dust
J68 Respiratory conditions due to inhalation of chemicals, gases, fumes and vapors
J69 Pneumonitis due to solids and liquids
J70 Respiratory conditions due to other external agents
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes J60-*
- J60 Coalworker's pneumoconiosis
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes J61-*
- J61 Pneumoconiosis due to asbestos and other mine...
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes J62-*
- J62 Pneumoconiosis due to dust containing silica
- J62.0 Pneumoconiosis due to talc dust
- J62.8 Pneumoconiosis due to other dust containing s...
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes J63-*
- J63 Pneumoconiosis due to other inorganic dusts
- J63.0 Aluminosis (of lung)
- J63.1 Bauxite fibrosis (of lung)
- J63.2 Berylliosis
- J63.3 Graphite fibrosis (of lung)
- J63.4 Siderosis
- J63.5 Stannosis
- J63.6 Pneumoconiosis due to other specified inorgan...
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes J64-*
- J64 Unspecified pneumoconiosis
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes J65-*
- J65 Pneumoconiosis associated with tuberculosis
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes J66-*
- J66 Airway disease due to specific organic dust
- J66.0 Byssinosis
- J66.1 Flax-dressers' disease
- J66.2 Cannabinosis
- J66.8 Airway disease due to other specific organic ...
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes J67-*
- J67 Hypersensitivity pneumonitis due to organic d...
- J67.0 Farmer's lung
- J67.1 Bagassosis
- J67.2 Bird fancier's lung
- J67.3 Suberosis
- J67.4 Maltworker's lung
- J67.5 Mushroom-worker's lung
- J67.6 Maple-bark-stripper's lung
- J67.7 Air conditioner and humidifier lung
- J67.8 Hypersensitivity pneumonitis due to other org...
- J67.9 Hypersensitivity pneumonitis due to unspecifi...
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes J68-*
- J68 Respiratory conditions due to inhalation of c...
- J68.0 Bronchitis and pneumonitis due to chemicals, ...
- J68.1 Pulmonary edema due to chemicals, gases, fume...
- J68.2 Upper respiratory inflammation due to chemica...
- J68.3 Other acute and subacute respiratory conditio...
- J68.4 Chronic respiratory conditions due to chemica...
- J68.8 Other respiratory conditions due to chemicals...
- J68.9 Unspecified respiratory condition due to chem...
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes J69-*
- J69 Pneumonitis due to solids and liquids
- J69.0 Pneumonitis due to inhalation of food and vom...
- J69.1 Pneumonitis due to inhalation of oils and ess...
- J69.8 Pneumonitis due to inhalation of other solids...
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes J70-*
- J70 Respiratory conditions due to other external ...
- J70.0 Acute pulmonary manifestations due to radiati...
- J70.1 Chronic and other pulmonary manifestations du...
- J70.2 Acute drug-induced interstitial lung disorder...
- J70.3 Chronic drug-induced interstitial lung disord...
- J70.4 Drug-induced interstitial lung disorders, uns...
- J70.5 Respiratory conditions due to smoke inhalatio...
- J70.8 Respiratory conditions due to other specified...
- J70.9 Respiratory conditions due to unspecified ext...
ICD-10-CM Range J00-J99
Diseases of the respiratory system
- J00-J06 Acute upper respiratory infections
- J09-J18 Influenza and pneumonia
- J20-J22 Other acute lower respiratory infections
- J30-J39 Other diseases of upper respiratory trac...
- J40-J47 Chronic lower respiratory diseases
- J60-J70 Lung diseases due to external agents
- J80-J84 Other respiratory diseases principally a...
- J85-J86 Suppurative and necrotic conditions of t...
- J90-J94 Other diseases of the pleura
- J95-J95 Intraoperative and postprocedural compli...
- J96-J99 Other diseases of the respiratory system
ICD-10-CM Range J40-J47
Chronic lower respiratory diseases
Type 1 Excludes
- bronchitis due to chemicals, gases, fumes and vapors (J68.0)
- J40 Bronchitis, not specified as acute or ch...
- J41 Simple and mucopurulent chronic bronchit...
- J42 Unspecified chronic bronchitis
- J43 Emphysema
- J44 Other chronic obstructive pulmonary dise...
- J45 Asthma
- J47 Bronchiectasis
ICD-10-CM Range J80-J84
Other respiratory diseases principally affecting the interstitium
- J80 Acute respiratory distress syndrome
- J81 Pulmonary edema
- J82 Pulmonary eosinophilia, not elsewhere cl...
- J84 Other interstitial pulmonary diseases
ICD-10-CM Range K00-K95
Diseases of the digestive system
- K00-K14 Diseases of oral cavity and salivary gla...
- K20-K31 Diseases of esophagus, stomach and duode...
- K35-K38 Diseases of appendix
- K40-K46 Hernia
- K50-K52 Noninfective enteritis and colitis
- K55-K64 Other diseases of intestines
- K65-K68 Diseases of peritoneum and retroperitone...
- K70-K77 Diseases of liver
- K80-K87 Disorders of gallbladder, biliary tract ...
- K90-K95 Other diseases of the digestive system