Diseases of the digestive system
Other abdominal hernia K45
Other abdominal hernia K45-
"Includes" further defines, or give examples of, the content of the code or category.
- abdominal hernia, specified site NEC
- lumbar hernia
- obturator hernia
- pudendal hernia
- retroperitoneal hernia
- sciatic hernia
- A pelvic hernia through the obturator foramen, a large aperture in the hip bone normally covered by a membrane. Obturator hernia can lead to intestinal incarceration and intestinal obstruction.
- K45 Other abdominal hernia
- K45.0 Other specified abdominal hernia with obstruction, without gangrene
- K45.1 Other specified abdominal hernia with gangrene
- K45.8 Other specified abdominal hernia without obstruction or gangrene