Other diseases of the digestive system
Other diseases of the digestive system K90-K95 >
K90 Intestinal malabsorption
K91 Intraoperative and postprocedural complications and disorders of digestive system, not elsewhere classified
K92 Other diseases of digestive system
K94 Complications of artificial openings of the digestive system
K95 Complications of bariatric procedures
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes K90-*
- K90 Intestinal malabsorption
- K90.0 Celiac disease
- K90.1 Tropical sprue
- K90.2 Blind loop syndrome, not elsewhere classified...
- K90.3 Pancreatic steatorrhea
- K90.4 Other malabsorption due to intolerance
- K90.41 Non-celiac gluten sensitivity
- K90.49 Malabsorption due to intolerance, not elsewhe...
- K90.8 Other intestinal malabsorption
- K90.81 Whipple's disease
- K90.89 Other intestinal malabsorption
- K90.9 Intestinal malabsorption, unspecified
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes K91-*
- K91 Intraoperative and postprocedural complicatio...
- K91.0 Vomiting following gastrointestinal surgery
- K91.1 Postgastric surgery syndromes
- K91.2 Postsurgical malabsorption, not elsewhere cla...
- K91.3 Postprocedural intestinal obstruction
- K91.30 Postprocedural intestinal obstruction, unspec...
- K91.31 Postprocedural partial intestinal obstruction...
- K91.32 Postprocedural complete intestinal obstructio...
- K91.5 Postcholecystectomy syndrome
- K91.6 Intraoperative hemorrhage and hematoma of a d...
- K91.61 Intraoperative hemorrhage and hematoma of a d...
- K91.62 Intraoperative hemorrhage and hematoma of a d...
- K91.7 Accidental puncture and laceration of a diges...
- K91.71 Accidental puncture and laceration of a diges...
- K91.72 Accidental puncture and laceration of a diges...
- K91.8 Other intraoperative and postprocedural compl...
- K91.81 Other intraoperative complications of digesti...
- K91.82 Postprocedural hepatic failure
- K91.83 Postprocedural hepatorenal syndrome
- K91.84 Postprocedural hemorrhage of a digestive syst...
- K91.840 Postprocedural hemorrhage of a digestive syst...
- K91.841 Postprocedural hemorrhage of a digestive syst...
- K91.85 Complications of intestinal pouch
- K91.86 Retained cholelithiasis following cholecystec...
- K91.87 Postprocedural hematoma and seroma of a diges...
- K91.870 Postprocedural hematoma of a digestive system...
- K91.871 Postprocedural hematoma of a digestive system...
- K91.872 Postprocedural seroma of a digestive system o...
- K91.873 Postprocedural seroma of a digestive system o...
- K91.89 Other postprocedural complications and disord...
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes K92-*
- K92 Other diseases of digestive system
- K92.0 Hematemesis
- K92.1 Melena
- K92.2 Gastrointestinal hemorrhage, unspecified
- K92.8 Other specified diseases of the digestive sys...
- K92.81 Gastrointestinal mucositis (ulcerative)
- K92.89 Other specified diseases of the digestive sys...
- K92.9 Disease of digestive system, unspecified
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes K94-*
- K94 Complications of artificial openings of the d...
- K94.0 Colostomy complications
- K94.00 Colostomy complication, unspecified
- K94.01 Colostomy hemorrhage
- K94.02 Colostomy infection
- K94.03 Colostomy malfunction
- K94.09 Other complications of colostomy
- K94.1 Enterostomy complications
- K94.10 Enterostomy complication, unspecified
- K94.11 Enterostomy hemorrhage
- K94.12 Enterostomy infection
- K94.13 Enterostomy malfunction
- K94.19 Other complications of enterostomy
- K94.2 Gastrostomy complications
- K94.20 Gastrostomy complication, unspecified
- K94.21 Gastrostomy hemorrhage
- K94.22 Gastrostomy infection
- K94.23 Gastrostomy malfunction
- K94.29 Other complications of gastrostomy
- K94.3 Esophagostomy complications
- K94.30 …… unspecified
- K94.31 Esophagostomy hemorrhage
- K94.32 Esophagostomy infection
- K94.33 Esophagostomy malfunction
- K94.39 Other complications of esophagostomy
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes K95-*
- K95 Complications of bariatric procedures
- K95.0 Complications of gastric band procedure
- K95.01 Infection due to gastric band procedure
- K95.09 Other complications of gastric band procedure...
- K95.8 Complications of other bariatric procedure
- K95.81 Infection due to other bariatric procedure
- K95.89 Other complications of other bariatric proced...
ICD-10-CM Range K00-K95
Diseases of the digestive system
- K00-K14 Diseases of oral cavity and salivary gla...
- K20-K31 Diseases of esophagus, stomach and duode...
- K35-K38 Diseases of appendix
- K40-K46 Hernia
- K50-K52 Noninfective enteritis and colitis
- K55-K64 Other diseases of intestines
- K65-K68 Diseases of peritoneum and retroperitone...
- K70-K77 Diseases of liver
- K80-K87 Disorders of gallbladder, biliary tract ...
- K90-K95 Other diseases of the digestive system
ICD-10-CM Range K80-K87
Disorders of gallbladder, biliary tract and pancreas
- K80 Cholelithiasis
- K81 Cholecystitis
- K82 Other diseases of gallbladder
- K83 Other diseases of biliary tract
- K85 Acute pancreatitis
- K86 Other diseases of pancreas
- K87 Disorders of gallbladder, biliary tract ...
ICD-10-CM Range L00-L99
Diseases of the skin and subcutaneous tissue
- L00-L08 Infections of the skin and subcutaneous ...
- L10-L14 Bullous disorders
- L20-L30 Dermatitis and eczema
- L40-L45 Papulosquamous disorders
- L49-L54 Urticaria and erythema
- L55-L59 Radiation-related disorders of the skin ...
- L60-L75 Disorders of skin appendages
- L76-L76 Intraoperative and postprocedural compli...
- L80-L99 Other disorders of the skin and subcutan...