Diseases of the digestive system
Other diseases of the digestive system
Complications of artificial openings of the digestive system
2020 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code K94.2
2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Non-Billable/Non-Specific Code
- K94.2 should not be used for reimbursement purposes as there are multiple codes below it that contain a greater level of detail.
- The 2020 edition of ICD-10-CM K94.2 became effective on October 1, 2019.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K94.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 K94.2 may differ.
The following code(s) above K94.2
contain annotation back-references
In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to K94.2
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-CM)
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): No change
- 2020 (effective 10/1/2019): No change
ICD-10-CM Codes Adjacent To K94.2
Other complications of colostomy
Enterostomy complication, unspecified
Other complications of enterostomy
Gastrostomy complication, unspecified
Other complications of gastrostomy
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.