Diseases of the skin and subcutaneous tissue
Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as L41. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
- An inflammatory skin disorder of unknown etiology characterized by papules and plaques or scaly patches resembling psoriasis.
- The term applied to a group of relatively uncommon inflammatory, maculopapular, scaly eruptions of unknown etiology and resistant to conventional treatment. Eruptions are both psoriatic and lichenoid in appearance, but the diseases are distinct from psoriasis, lichen planus, or other recognized dermatoses. Proposed nomenclature divides parapsoriasis into two distinct subgroups, pityriasis lichenoides and parapsoriasis en plaques (small- and large-plaque parapsoriasis).
- L41 Parapsoriasis
- L41.0 Pityriasis lichenoides et varioliformis acuta
- L41.1 Pityriasis lichenoides chronica
- L41.3 Small plaque parapsoriasis
- L41.4 Large plaque parapsoriasis
- L41.5 Retiform parapsoriasis
- L41.8 Other parapsoriasis
- L41.9 Parapsoriasis, unspecified