Diseases of the skin and subcutaneous tissue
Radiation-related disorders of the skin and subcutaneous tissue
Sunburn L55- >
- An injury to the skin causing erythema, tenderness, and sometimes blistering and resulting from excessive exposure to the sun. The reaction is produced by the ultraviolet radiation in sunlight.
- Injury to the skin, with erythema, tenderness, and in some extreme cases blistering, following excessive exposure to sunlight; produced by ultraviolet rays not filtered out by clouds or water.
- L55 Sunburn
- L55.0 Sunburn of first degree
- L55.1 Sunburn of second degree
- L55.2 Sunburn of third degree
- L55.9 Sunburn, unspecified