Disorders of skin appendages
Disorders of skin appendages L60-L75
Disorders of skin appendages L60-L75
Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as L60-L75. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
L60 Nail disorders
L62 Nail disorders in diseases classified elsewhere
L63 Alopecia areata
L64 Androgenic alopecia
L65 Other nonscarring hair loss
L66 Cicatricial alopecia [scarring hair loss]
L67 Hair color and hair shaft abnormalities
L72 Follicular cysts of skin and subcutaneous tissue
L73 Other follicular disorders
L74 Eccrine sweat disorders
L75 Apocrine sweat disorders
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes L60-*
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes L62-*
- L62 Nail disorders in diseases classified elsewhe...
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes L63-*
- L63 Alopecia areata
- L63.0 Alopecia (capitis) totalis
- L63.1 Alopecia universalis
- L63.2 Ophiasis
- L63.8 Other alopecia areata
- L63.9 Alopecia areata, unspecified
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes L64-*
- L64 Androgenic alopecia
- L64.0 Drug-induced androgenic alopecia
- L64.8 Other androgenic alopecia
- L64.9 Androgenic alopecia, unspecified
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes L65-*
- L65 Other nonscarring hair loss
- L65.0 Telogen effluvium
- L65.1 Anagen effluvium
- L65.2 Alopecia mucinosa
- L65.8 Other specified nonscarring hair loss
- L65.9 Nonscarring hair loss, unspecified
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes L66-*
- L66 Cicatricial alopecia [scarring hair loss]
- L66.0 Pseudopelade
- L66.1 Lichen planopilaris
- L66.2 Folliculitis decalvans
- L66.3 Perifolliculitis capitis abscedens
- L66.4 Folliculitis ulerythematosa reticulata
- L66.8 Other cicatricial alopecia
- L66.9 Cicatricial alopecia, unspecified
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes L67-*
- L67 Hair color and hair shaft abnormalities
- L67.0 Trichorrhexis nodosa
- L67.1 Variations in hair color
- L67.8 Other hair color and hair shaft abnormalities...
- L67.9 Hair color and hair shaft abnormality, unspec...
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes L68-*
- L68 Hypertrichosis
- L68.0 Hirsutism
- L68.1 Acquired hypertrichosis lanuginosa
- L68.2 Localized hypertrichosis
- L68.3 Polytrichia
- L68.8 Other hypertrichosis
- L68.9 Hypertrichosis, unspecified
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes L70-*
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes L71-*
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes L72-*
- L72 Follicular cysts of skin and subcutaneous tis...
- L72.0 Epidermal cyst
- L72.1 Pilar and trichodermal cyst
- L72.2 Steatocystoma multiplex
- L72.3 Sebaceous cyst
- L72.8 Other follicular cysts of the skin and subcut...
- L72.9 Follicular cyst of the skin and subcutaneous ...
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes L73-*
- L73 Other follicular disorders
- L73.0 Acne keloid
- L73.1 Pseudofolliculitis barbae
- L73.2 Hidradenitis suppurativa
- L73.8 Other specified follicular disorders
- L73.9 Follicular disorder, unspecified
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes L74-*
- L74 Eccrine sweat disorders
- L74.0 Miliaria rubra
- L74.1 Miliaria crystallina
- L74.2 Miliaria profunda
- L74.3 Miliaria, unspecified
- L74.4 Anhidrosis
- L74.5 Focal hyperhidrosis
- L74.51 Primary focal hyperhidrosis
- L74.52 Secondary focal hyperhidrosis
- L74.8 Other eccrine sweat disorders
- L74.9 Eccrine sweat disorder, unspecified
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes L75-*
- L75 Apocrine sweat disorders
- L75.0 Bromhidrosis
- L75.1 Chromhidrosis
- L75.2 Apocrine miliaria
- L75.8 Other apocrine sweat disorders
- L75.9 Apocrine sweat disorder, unspecified
ICD-10-CM Range L00-L99
Diseases of the skin and subcutaneous tissue
- L00-L08 Infections of the skin and subcutaneous ...
- L10-L14 Bullous disorders
- L20-L30 Dermatitis and eczema
- L40-L45 Papulosquamous disorders
- L49-L54 Urticaria and erythema
- L55-L59 Radiation-related disorders of the skin ...
- L60-L75 Disorders of skin appendages
- L76-L76 Intraoperative and postprocedural compli...
- L80-L99 Other disorders of the skin and subcutan...
ICD-10-CM Range L55-L59
Radiation-related disorders of the skin and subcutaneous tissue
- L55 Sunburn
- L56 Other acute skin changes due to ultravio...
- L57 Skin changes due to chronic exposure to ...
- L58 Radiodermatitis
- L59 Other disorders of skin and subcutaneous...
ICD-10-CM Range L76-L76
Intraoperative and postprocedural complications of skin and subcutaneous tissue
- L76 Intraoperative and postprocedural compli...
ICD-10-CM Range M00-M99
Diseases of the musculoskeletal system and connective tissue
- M00-M02 Infectious arthropathies
- M04-M04 Autoinflammatory syndromes
- M05-M14 Inflammatory polyarthropathies
- M15-M19 Osteoarthritis
- M20-M25 Other joint disorders
- M26-M27 Dentofacial anomalies [including maloccl...
- M30-M36 Systemic connective tissue disorders
- M40-M43 Deforming dorsopathies
- M45-M49 Spondylopathies
- M50-M54 Other dorsopathies
- M60-M63 Disorders of muscles
- M65-M67 Disorders of synovium and tendon
- M70-M79 Other soft tissue disorders
- M80-M85 Disorders of bone density and structure
- M86-M90 Other osteopathies
- M91-M94 Chondropathies
- M95-M95 Other disorders of the musculoskeletal s...
- M96-M96 Intraoperative and postprocedural compli...
- M97-M97 Periprosthetic fracture around internal ...
- M99-M99 Biomechanical lesions, not elsewhere cla...