Diseases of the skin and subcutaneous tissue
Disorders of skin appendages
Eccrine sweat disorders L74- >
Type 2 Excludes
Type 2 Excludes Help
A type 2 excludes note represents "not included here". A type 2 excludes note indicates that the condition excluded is not part of the condition it is excluded from but a patient may have both conditions at the same time. When a type 2 excludes note appears under a code it is acceptable to use both the code (L74) and the excluded code together.
- Condition in which there is a deviation from or interruption of the normal structure or function of the sweat glands, which are sweat-producing structures that are embedded in the dermis.
- Diseases of the sweat glands.
- L74 Eccrine sweat disorders
- L74.0 Miliaria rubra
- L74.1 Miliaria crystallina
- L74.2 Miliaria profunda
- L74.3 Miliaria, unspecified
- L74.4 Anhidrosis
- L74.5 Focal hyperhidrosis
- L74.51 Primary focal hyperhidrosis
- L74.52 Secondary focal hyperhidrosis
- L74.8 Other eccrine sweat disorders
- L74.9 Eccrine sweat disorder, unspecified