Diseases of the skin and subcutaneous tissue
Other disorders of the skin and subcutaneous tissue
Seborrheic keratosis L82
Seborrheic keratosis L82-
Type 2 Excludes
Type 2 Excludes Help
A type 2 excludes note represents "not included here". A type 2 excludes note indicates that the condition excluded is not part of the condition it is excluded from but a patient may have both conditions at the same time. When a type 2 excludes note appears under a code it is acceptable to use both the code (L82) and the excluded code together.
"Includes" further defines, or give examples of, the content of the code or category.
- basal cell papilloma
- dermatosis papulosa nigra
- Leser-Trélat disease
- A common benign skin neoplasm usually affecting older individuals. The lesions usually are multiple and arise in the face, chest, and shoulders. They appear as black or brown, slightly elevated skin lesions.
- Benign eccrine poromas that present as multiple oval, brown-to-black plaques, located mostly on the chest and back. The age of onset is usually in the fourth or fifth decade.
- L82 Seborrheic keratosis
- L82.0 Inflamed seborrheic keratosis
- L82.1 Other seborrheic keratosis