Diseases of the skin and subcutaneous tissue
Other disorders of the skin and subcutaneous tissue
Atrophic disorders of skin L90
Atrophic disorders of skin L90-
- A disorder characterized by the degeneration and thinning of the epidermis and dermis.
- The degeneration and thinning of the epidermis and dermis. It is usually a manifestation of aging.
- L90 Atrophic disorders of skin
- L90.0 Lichen sclerosus et atrophicus
- L90.1 Anetoderma of Schweninger-Buzzi
- L90.2 Anetoderma of Jadassohn-Pellizzari
- L90.3 Atrophoderma of Pasini and Pierini
- L90.4 Acrodermatitis chronica atrophicans
- L90.5 Scar conditions and fibrosis of skin
- L90.6 Striae atrophicae
- L90.8 Other atrophic disorders of skin
- L90.9 Atrophic disorder of skin, unspecified