Diseases of the skin and subcutaneous tissue
Other disorders of the skin and subcutaneous tissue
Other localized connective tissue disorders L94
Other localized connective tissue disorders L94-
Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as L94. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
- systemic connective tissue disorders (M30-M36
ICD-10-CM Range M30-M36
Systemic connective tissue disorders
- autoimmune disease NOS
- collagen (vascular) disease NOS
- systemic autoimmune disease
- systemic collagen (vascular) disease
Type 1 Excludes
- autoimmune disease, single organ or single cell-type -code to relevant condition category
- M30 Polyarteritis nodosa and related conditi...
- M31 Other necrotizing vasculopathies
- M32 Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
- M33 Dermatopolymyositis
- M34 Systemic sclerosis [scleroderma]
- M35 Other systemic involvement of connective...
- M36 Systemic disorders of connective tissue ...
- L94 Other localized connective tissue disorders
- L94.0 Localized scleroderma [morphea]
- L94.1 Linear scleroderma
- L94.2 Calcinosis cutis
- L94.3 Sclerodactyly
- L94.4 Gottron's papules
- L94.5 Poikiloderma vasculare atrophicans
- L94.6 Ainhum
- L94.8 Other specified localized connective tissue disorders
- L94.9 Localized connective tissue disorder, unspecified