Autoinflammatory syndromes M04-M04 >
M04 Autoinflammatory syndromes
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes M04-*
- M04 Autoinflammatory syndromes
- M04.1 Periodic fever syndromes
- M04.2 Cryopyrin-associated periodic syndromes
- M04.8 Other autoinflammatory syndromes
- M04.9 Autoinflammatory syndrome, unspecified
ICD-10-CM Range M00-M99
Diseases of the musculoskeletal system and connective tissue
- M00-M02 Infectious arthropathies
- M04-M04 Autoinflammatory syndromes
- M05-M14 Inflammatory polyarthropathies
- M15-M19 Osteoarthritis
- M20-M25 Other joint disorders
- M26-M27 Dentofacial anomalies [including maloccl...
- M30-M36 Systemic connective tissue disorders
- M40-M43 Deforming dorsopathies
- M45-M49 Spondylopathies
- M50-M54 Other dorsopathies
- M60-M63 Disorders of muscles
- M65-M67 Disorders of synovium and tendon
- M70-M79 Other soft tissue disorders
- M80-M85 Disorders of bone density and structure
- M86-M90 Other osteopathies
- M91-M94 Chondropathies
- M95-M95 Other disorders of the musculoskeletal s...
- M96-M96 Intraoperative and postprocedural compli...
- M97-M97 Periprosthetic fracture around internal ...
- M99-M99 Biomechanical lesions, not elsewhere cla...
ICD-10-CM Range M00-M02
- This block comprises arthropathies due to microbiological agents. Distinction is made between the following types of etiological relationship:
- a) direct infection of joint, where organisms invade synovial tissue and microbial antigen is present in the joint;
- b) indirect infection, which may be of two types: a reactive arthropathy, where microbial infection of the body is established but neither organisms nor antigens can be identified in the joint, and a postinfective arthropathy, where microbial antigen is present but recovery of an organism is inconstant and evidence of local multiplication is lacking.
- M00 Pyogenic arthritis
- M01 Direct infections of joint in infectious...
- M02 Postinfective and reactive arthropathies
ICD-10-CM Range M05-M14
- M05 Rheumatoid arthritis with rheumatoid fac...
- M06 Other rheumatoid arthritis
- M07 Enteropathic arthropathies
- M08 Juvenile arthritis
- M10 Gout
- M11 Other crystal arthropathies
- M12 Other and unspecified arthropathy
- M13 Other arthritis
- M14 Arthropathies in other diseases classifi...
- M1A Chronic gout
ICD-10-CM Range N00-N99
Diseases of the genitourinary system
- N00-N08 Glomerular diseases
- N10-N16 Renal tubulo-interstitial diseases
- N17-N19 Acute kidney failure and chronic kidney ...
- N20-N23 Urolithiasis
- N25-N29 Other disorders of kidney and ureter
- N30-N39 Other diseases of the urinary system
- N40-N53 Diseases of male genital organs
- N60-N65 Disorders of breast
- N70-N77 Inflammatory diseases of female pelvic o...
- N80-N98 Noninflammatory disorders of female geni...
- N99-N99 Intraoperative and postprocedural compli...